Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Cancellations
Welcome to the www.Online-education.school website (“Site”) operated by KBA2023 SL.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
KBA2023 SL (“Us” “We”) is our company name, under which all our products and services are registered. We are registered at Avenida del Mediterraneo 24 1A, 29730 Rincon de la Victoria, Malaga SPAIN
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED AND RISKS
- We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness, or quality of the information on this Site or through the Services, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at User’s sole risk. This information may be provided by third parties and Online-education.school shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Site content. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial, accounting, legal, or business purpose. In addition, the opinions and views expressed in any article on this Site are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of Online-education.school or its management. The Site content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and Online-education.school shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any Site content.
- We may restrict access to some parts of Online-education.school, or the entire site.
- Subscribers of Online-education.school acknowledge that his or her right to use the site and other products or services offered by Online-education.school is personal and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity. Any attempt to transfer a Subscriber’s right to use this site is void and shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
No Subscriber may:
- Select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other Subscriber person without our authorization;
- Use a username in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- Use a username that we in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
- Where Online-education.school contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to Our Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you. It is recommended that you revisit this page in the future to check any changes to our terms.
Online-education.school offers online information courses, workshops, classes and other educational programs relating to the world of finance to you for a fee (“Course(s)”) through its Online-education.school services. For clarity, the Online-education.school is included as part of the Services offered by Online-education.school. Online-education.school may also offer you the ability to engage in communication with fellow users taking the Courses. These Terms of Conditions, including this section specifically on Online-education.school, govern your purchase, use and/or access to any Course. You must login to your account to sign up for a Course. Online-education.school may use third party services to provide the platform for the Courses as well as for payment processing and those third parties may have access to your information for the purposes of providing the Course Services. Please note that we may communicate with you as set forth in the “Communications” section of these Terms of Conditions in connection with the provision of the Online-education.school and/or other Online-education.school services.
ONE TIME PAYMENT:
All courses are valid for 12 months from purchase time.
You agree to the purchase course fees payable by you at rate offered at purchase time for a period of 12 months.
Customers of Online-education.school acknowledge that his or her right to use the site and other products or services offered by Online-education.school is personal and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity. Any attempt to transfer a purchased course rights to use this site is void and shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. All packages are for personal private use only and not transferable.
For a course purchases, Online-education.school will provide refunds in accordance with the course section below. In order to request a refund, user must contact Online-education.school via email support@Online-education.school
Refunds and Cancellations: If you cancel your purchased course and request a refund within the first 14 days of your purchased course, we will refund your initial payment. Thereafter you can cancel your course at any time, and you will continue to have access to the purchased course services through the end of the month. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month course periods or unwatched Online-education.school content. Notwithstanding the forgoing, if you cancel within 3 business days of signing up for a paid course, we will refund your full course fee; however, we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the prorated value of the course service used by you and your account during this 3-business day period. To cancel, please email support@Online-education.school. If you cancel your course, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. In the event you cancel your course, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about Online-education.school products and services, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the instructions provided for cancelling the purchased course.
Each of the Parties hereby irrevocably (i) consents to any suit, legal action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement being brought exclusively in the competent courts of the Republic of Spain (the “Courts”) and waives to the fullest extent permitted by law any objection which it may have now or hereafter to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding in any such Courts and any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum, (ii) acknowledges the competence of such Courts, (iii) explicitly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such Courts in any such suit, action or proceeding, and (iv) agrees that final judgment in any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such Courts shall be conclusive and binding upon it and may be enforced in all courts.